Simon Game – Soldered

The Simon game was my first real project, and I wanted to make it a permanent portable board that I could bring around to allow people to play. I laid out the board by hand (this was before I learned how much easier it is in Fritzing) and began soldering. image

With all the components added, I tested all the pins of the Arduino with the socket on the board so I could make sure all of the functions worked.

image_1

Success! The board works, and it's pretty fun to play.

image_2

Here is a demonstration:

You can see the code and schematic here: https://github.com/jerwil/Simon_Solder

Leave a Reply